
The rim stripe arrived and i gotta say, applying it on is a bummer. Because it is so thin, a slight movement could change its position. Using the fillet as a datum doesn't even help one bit. I thought and I struggled. But it didn't really matter. Just as long as it doesn't rotate its way to an ellipse. I'm pretty pleased with what i got in the end. Just a green tape to make it look so much better.

On a fairly relevant topic, and this is from experience, if you're living on government's ka-ching then owning a car and a motorbike is a bad bad bad bad need i repeat bad idea. Reason being the cost of rego for both is a nut cracker. You need to maintain both and you kinda have to put in some time to do so. Like get your bike serviced, lubing the chains and sprockets, changing the engine oil, and there's so much more you have to do. My car is on its verge to death and rarely need to worry about it so that saves me some time. And finally, from all i can recall, just insurance...but that's kind stuck with the rego bit.
But the good side of it all is i get to actually have a hand on experience with engines and all that jazz. I wanted to get rid of the car, but it has its uses for me some days...ha.
Looking very good there =D
ReplyDeletehow you been dude!!!!! far out.......been too long that I last saw you =(
Ch ch ch !
ReplyDeleteI has no idea what you are talking about, but your bike looks funky!
You like the colour green huh?
You still drive the car? I thought you ditched it for the bike >< That sounded a tad mean "ditch" lol
Take Care Illip-Pay (pig latin!)