Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hey! Guess what this time?
Remember the taste of Crunchy Roll in San Diego 10 months back?
I've finally decided to make it. They don't sell sushi like this in Australia, well only to my knowledge, so I really had to make it and try it out for myself. Though disastrous at first, it turned out wonderful in the end.
Started off with advocado, fried tempura prawn and cucumber. It turned out like this.

and then later. Crunch roll was applied ontop along with the home made 'eel sauce'.
Omg. LOL it was soooooo awesome.

Well here's something to compare to.


The only thing to get right next time is to buy the right flour and fry it faster to get that light yellowish colour and crunch.

But then again this was my first attempt at trying something I really like to eat. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment