Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I have a new-found liking for rest in my backyard. This morning i opened the curtain to my backyard to find 3 kittens and its mother. A very cute one was innocently mucking around and to my surprise, was not scared of me. I was so close to petting it but i don't know. Just didn't feel comfortable petting some stray kitten. I didn't pet it but i ended up observing the little thing for about 15 minutes or so before i went back inside.

A few hours later i decided come back out to do some pull-ups just to see them kittens again. This time the mother wasn't there. The picture below shows two of them sleeping under my winter melon vineyard roof thing. I was bored from doing nothing on my computer so i decided to rest underneath these winter melon ontop of a netted platform. Then i see that little yellow ladybug and it's a sight I haven't seen since primary school. But yeah..a ladybug's cool! 

So i was just lying there and observing the simple beauty of nature. Knowing that stray mammals are around and that i'm beneath these green leaves with stray lights glimmering through the openings. Enough just to provide warmth but not too much as to burn my skin. It was just perfect. 






No comments:

Post a Comment