I bought a new desk, one with some drawers at the top so I can start building a Gundam collection and put them all up there.
Building it might look easy, but you don't really know unless you tried it yourself. With all the heavy wood and seemingly countless pieces and parts, it's like building a Boeing 747 in a tornado. It's difficult to do this table by myself, even though I really wanted to do it alone. I had to ask my brother for help.
As I was building this, and despite it taking 2 long hours to complete, I felt extremely satisfied with the result and noticed how much I like building things. Constructing things. Which lead me to think about my degree. Would Mechanical Engineering make me feel this same feeling. Satisfaction.
If I didn't make it to uni, I guess I'd be a carpenter, builder or taking part in some construction based jobs. In fact, being a builder was my childhood dream job. Guess that's not happening.
Today, I went and bought window blinds and threw away the curtain my mum made just when we moved in this house about 8 years ago. At first I thought it would be hard to install, but luckily I bought a corded drill at Bunning's a few weeks prior. I'm really glad I bought it, with no regrets at all. It helped me get the job done so much faster. Back to the window blinds. It was so easy. Much easier than expected. It looks quite nice as well compared to the dusty blue curtain I once had.
All these posts about my room...yeah I really like improving the aesthetics of my room. Well for me, some things HAVE to change every 3-5 months.
Blogging makes me think quite a bit and I don't like to think too deep into things. So I guess that's why I haven't been keeping this updated. My life right now is too normal, but I like it this way...I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment