Monday, August 29, 2011



Went We The Kings concert yesterday at UNSW Roundhouse with my step sister, Hieu and Carissa. The first band sucked, Mission in Motion, then WTK was after. They sounded amazing live. Pretty much the same with what you hear in mp3. You Me at Six was last. They weren't too bad as well, just about 3 of their last songs was good.

I had two class test the day after and I didn't study at all. I was stressing so much but once I sat the test, It wasn't bad as expected. I wonder why sometimes stressing over something most often end up not being worth stressing that much about.

Then after I came home from the test. My iphone screen replacement came. I de-assembled my iphone and dayumm! There were so many fucking tiny screws. I reassembled it but accidentally ripped of the touchpad sensor. Now the touchscreen doesn't work and I have to buy another one for 60 bucks. O m g :(

No comments:

Post a Comment