SHAZAAAAM!!!

Monday, October 3, 2011

I recently discovered how much I hate the sound of toddlers crying. Even more when their parents hit them to stop them from crying but it does the exact opposite. Making them cry even more. Just want to tell them to shut up but ahh what can I do.
Posted by FROSTSHOCK! at 1:11 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (9)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (24)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2011 (33)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  October (6)
      • Today all my computer parts arrived allowing me to...
      • I threw away my calender so I had to improv a new ...
      • Up there. That game up there. ^ Has got to be one ...
      • I have here two images of a script in Matlab. See ...
      • I've just completed this NDS game today and I just...
      • I recently discovered how much I hate the sound of...
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (15)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (1)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.