Monday, October 10, 2011

Up there. That game up there. ^ Has got to be one of the most interesting games ever. What's even better is it's on NDS. Yeah lately i've been playing a little too much of my portable console.
Alan referred this game to me, and like all the other games that he told me about. It turned out so worth it.
Two days ago when I first started this game, there appeared to be so much reading involved. So after about two minutes into the game I got bored. Did whatever I did until I was bored and went to hit up my DS again. Only to find myself playing that game from morning til dawn.
This game freaked me out. No joke.

It's like the very first case of Gosick the anime, Mafia wars or the Saw series where some unknown person kidnaps random people, attach an explosive time bomb to their wrist and force them into playing the game and solving puzzles and you have to figure out who the killer is out of the people playing the same game as you.

People die...just so many people die in this game. The music in this game just adds an eerie feel to the whole thing - to the point where I had to tuck myself in my massive blanket to feel safe before I dove further into the game. It was that scary. Or i'm just a scaredy kid.

What's worse is that there are alternate endings to this game, and my first time finishing it I made the worse choice and got myself with the worse ending. Everyone died and I didn't know who the killer was.
So now I have a choice of playing this game all over again, with the knowledge of what happened, and see that I unlock those multiple endings and discover what the storyline is and who is the real friggin' killer!
So there's
From left to right: Lotus, Santa, Seven, June(Akane), Junpei, Ace, Snake, Clover, 9th man.
All code names since they didn't want to reveal who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment